ORIGINAL TRANSFORMER TOYS : ORIGINAL TRANSFORMER
ORIGINAL TRANSFORMER TOYS : TAF TOYS BIG MAT.
Original Transformer Toys
- an electrical device by which alternating current of one voltage is changed to another voltage
- Transformer is the second studio album by American rock musician Lou Reed, released in December 1972.
- An apparatus for reducing or increasing the voltage of an alternating current
- A person or thing that transforms something
- A transformer is a device that transfers electrical energy from one circuit to another through inductively coupled conductors—the transformer's coils.
- Present or existing at the beginning of a series or process; first
- Created directly and personally by a particular artist; not a copy or imitation
- preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed; "the original inhabitants of the Americas"; "the book still has its original binding"; "restored the house to its original condition"; "the original performance of the opera"; "the original cast"; "retracted his original statement"
- (of e.g. information) not secondhand or by way of something intermediary; "his work is based on only original, not secondary, sources"
- Used or produced at the creation or earliest stage of something
- master: an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Just some of my big guys
I needs me a Metroplex. Still haven't decided if I'd rather pick up the original one a local store has, or if I'd rather get the Encore Edition.
Upsides of buying the original - he's the original, he's the first version (with rubber tires), he's complete but loose so he's actually cheaper than the Encore, he's at a fledgling new store that I'd like to support.
Downsides of buying the original - he's the original so he's old and delicate, he's the first version of the figure which was before they did some things to re-enforce his waist so he's delicate, he's loose so he doesn't have a box.
Upsides of buying the Encore - he's new, he's got a couple more reworking improvements, and he's got his box.
Downsides of buying the Encore - with the shipping added on top, he'd be more than $20 more expensive, buying him would not support the new local store.
Transformers animals 1986
Yes, i know i'll admit it...boy toys were better back in the '80s. This is my only decepticon transformer along with my sister's. My brother kept them in the best condition with his box full of original transformers. How i love seeing this today and realize that they don't make toys like they used to!
best bath toys
go go toys uk
christmas musical toys
toys direct 4 home
ancient japanese toys
toys and games for children
ghostbusters toys 2011