ELECTRONIC TOYS FOR TODDLERS : ELECTRONIC TOYS
Electronic toys for toddlers : Lamaze toys wholesale : 2009 toys for boys.
Electronic Toys For Toddlers
- (of a device) Having or operating with the aid of many small components, esp. microchips and transistors, that control and direct an electric current
- of or relating to electronics; concerned with or using devices that operate on principles governing the behavior of electrons; "electronic devices"
- Electronic were an alternative dance group formed by New Order singer and guitarist Bernard Sumner and ex-Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr.
- (of music) Produced by electronic instruments
- Of or relating to electronics
- Electronic is the self-titled debut album by British supergroup Electronic, formed by Bernard Sumner and Johnny Marr. It was first released in May 1991 (see 1991 in music) on the Factory label, and reissued in remastered form in 1994 by Parlophone after Factory collapsed.
- (toddler) A quite young human being, typically two to three years old, but can refer to any child that has started walking, up to about four years old, or at the time they have mastered walking; A traffic cone
- (Toddler) This can mean different things in different countries, but usually a child between 18-60 months (1 1/2 to 4 years).
- A young child who is just beginning to walk
- (toddler) a young child
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Day 128 The Children's Museum...Again
Recently I received an electronic newsletter from the Children's Museum about the classes they offer. A friend of ours from yoga had recommended a yoga class they have periodically, and prior to that, I didn't even know they had classes. So I signed Carter up for a Baby Brain class. Turns out it was the company that makes the "Brain Boxes" that my mom uses in her "Parents as Teachers" program, so I've seen them before. The boxes have a variety of toys, books, and games intended for parents to use to improve the brain development for their babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. Now these toys, books, and games are nothing special. Many of them we have in our own collection, but the brain boxes have instruction sheets to give parents suggestions on how to use each item, making the most of it and concentrating especially on interacting with your child. For me, a class like this is a nice refresher, but I pretty much already know the concepts. I laughed to myself when the facilitator said, "Talk to your child as much as you can. When you're in the kitchen, talk about how your coffee cup is pink, things like that." I laughed because while I did that with Maggie because it was usually just her and me, whenever Carter and I are alone, I enjoy the silence! Of course as soon as I realize that, I'll start talking to him. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the fact that Carter hasn't said his first word yet is not because he can't get a word in edgewise with his sister around, but because his mother appreciates the quiet time too much when she's not!
hot new christmas toys
pedal toys for children
childrens outdoor toys
eco friendly wooden toys
buzz bee toys air blasters tek 6
boys toys 2011
lead free toys list
truck toys venice fl